FMI, Dubai: Future Market Insights (FMI) in its latest analysis forecasts that the In a recent market study, ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) projects the global heat recovery steam generator market to reach US$ 1.1 Bn in 2021.
Demand for energy-efficient solutions for power generation, coupled with increasing investments in power plant efficiency enhancements are identified as chief growth drivers. Owing to these factors, the market is estimated to grow at a steady 5.7% CAGR, with the U.K., the U.S., Germany, and Japan emerging as key producers.
Increasing applications of heat recovery steam generators in combined cycle plants will continue driving sales during the assessment period. Heat recovery steam generators supply steam to steam turbine cycles, which is emerging as the most effective way to generate electricity in recent years.
In addition, government initiatives in counties such as the U.S., the U.K., India, and China regarding the promotion of renewable energy will spur demand for heat recovery steam generators in the forthcoming years.
Further, sophisticated customization and innovative product solutions offered by OEM's and heat recovery steam generator players will continue providing tailwinds to sales.
As per FMI's regional analysis, the U.K. is anticipated to lead the European heat recovery generator market. Stringent regulations regarding carbon emissions in the European Union, coupled with increasing adoption of renewable energy sources will enhance growth prospects through 2031.
“Increasing investments in the power generation sector to improve efficiency, coupled with inorganic growth strategies adopted by OEMs for better market reach will continue augmenting growth in the forthcoming years,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain compressive insights at
- Fully assembled heat recovery steam generators will remain the most preferred type of design.
- In terms of configuration, horizontal drums will account for maximum sales.
- Based on output power, 0-60 MW segment is poised to experience high demand.
- Combined heat and power plants will dominate the application segment.
- The U.S. is anticipated to witness high demand for heat recovery steam generators, owing to increasing energy production and need for sustainable methods. The North American market is poised to grow at a 4.4% CAGR.
- The U.K. will continue leading the European heat recovery steam generator market, expanding at a 4.6% CAGR.
- Demand for heat recovery steam generators will continue rising in China, due to rising adoption of combined cycle plants.
- India will emerge as a lucrative market, owing to government-backed initiatives promoting renewable energy production.
- Japan and South Korea will collectively account for 5% of the total market share.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-441
- Cleaver-Brooks, Siemens AG, General Electric, CMI Group, John Wood Group PLC, Cannon S.p.A., Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd., Rentech Boilers Systems Inc., Hamon Deltak, Inc., AC BOILERS SpA, SES Tlmače, a.s., and Xizi United Holdings Limited
Are some players operating in the heat recovery steam generator market profiled by FMI.
Top 5 players in the market include
- General Electric, Siemens AG, CMI Group, John Wood Group plc, and Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd.,
accounting for 75.5% of the total market share.
Leading players, as a part of their growth strategies, are focusing on strategic collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions to expand their global footprint and improve their product portfolios. For instance:
In August 2021, Siemens Energy and state-owned Egyptian Electricity Holding Co. have signed a memorandum of understanding to develop a hydrogen-based, including a 100-200 MW pilot electrolyzer facility for the clean energy industry.
In August 2021, Mitsubishi Power’s Philippines unit secured a three-year term service agreement to maintain boilers of the Davao coal plant of Aboitiz Power Corp. The agreement is intended to maintain reliable energy access in Mindanao.
More Insights into the Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market Report
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the global heat recovery steam generator market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of
By Design Type:
- Modular Construction
- C-Section Construction
- Bundle Construction
- Fully Assembled
By Configuration Type:
- Horizontal Drum Units
- Vertical Drum Units
- Horizontal-Once Through Units
By Output Power Type:
- 0-60 MW
- 60-100 MW
- 100 MW & Above
By Application Type:
- Co-generation (Process Heating)
- Combined Cycle
- Combined Heat & Power (CHP)
By Region, Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market is segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South East Asia & Others (SEA)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-441
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the current heat recovery steam generator market value?
- At what rate did the heat recovery steam generator market grow between 2016 and 2020?
- What are the key trends driving heat recovery steam generator sales?
- Who are the leading players in the heat recovery steam generator market?
- What will be the demand outlook for North America heat recovery steam generator market?
- What is the market share of leading players in the heat recovery steam generator market?
- What will be the heat recovery steam generator market share in Europe?
- What is the current market share of Japan and South Korea in the global heat recovery steam generator market?
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Industrial Automation Domain
Refrigeration Leak Detector Market – 2020 Analysis and Review: Refrigeration Leak Detector Market by Product – Halide, Electronic for 2020 – 2030
Shunt Reactor Market – 2020 Analysis and Review: Shunt Reactor Market by Phase – Single Phase and Three Phase for 2020-2030
Bulk Terminals Market – 2020 Analysis and Review: Bulk Terminals Market by Bulk Type – Dry and Liquid for 2020-2030
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centres in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/heat-recovery-steam-generator-market