FMI, Dubai: In a recent market survey, Future Market Insights (FMI) has forecast the global building automation systems market to reach a valuation of US$ 44.6 Bn in 2021. After countering the initial impacts of COVID-19, the market is poised to grow at a robust 7.8% CAGR through 2031.
Emergence of smart cities and connective technology such as the Industrial Internet of things (IIoT) will continue augmenting market growth, with the U.S., the U.K., Germany, and Japan emerging as top producers during the assessment period.
Rapid advancements in building automation systems, coupled with the emergence of connective technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and cloud computing will continue augmenting market growth during the forecast period. FMI projects the market to grow at a healthy 7.8% CAGR between 2021 to 2031.
After buckling the impacts of the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak, the global building automation systems market experienced year-over-year growth by 7.0% between 2020 and 2021.
Building automation systems offer interconnectivity of machines and devices to manage and streamline daily operations in commercial, industrial, and residential sectors. Growing demand for convenience and comfort among tenants in modern residential spaces will continue providing tailwinds to BAS sales.
Besides this, emergence of smart cities across several countries is spurring demand for building automation systems. These systems facilitate energy efficiency, water and gas supply, lighting, temperature control, along with superior security and surveillance in residential as well as commercial buildings.
As per FMI’s in-depth regional analysis, the U.S. is anticipated to witness high demand for building automation systems during the assessment period. Growth in commercial sector, coupled with penetration of building automation systems in schools, universities, hospitals, and entertainment centers are estimated to fuel market growth through 2031.
“Government-backed initiatives to encourage the development of smart buildings, coupled with post-sales assistance and services offered by market players will positively shape the demand outlook in the building automation systems market,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain compressive insights at
- Building automation system services are estimated to dominate the product segment.
- Sales of security and surveillance building automation systems will remain high through 2031.
- Applications of building automation systems in commercial sector will continue gaining momentum.
- The U.S. is expected to witness high demand for building automation systems, owing to expansions in the residential and commercial sector. FMI projects the North American market to grow at a positive 7.2% CAGR.
- Growth prospects in the U.K. are projected to be bright, due to stringent government regulations regarding energy efficiency and conservation. The European building automation systems market is poised to expand at a 7.0% CAGR.
- China will emerge as an attractive market, owing to government initiatives promoting the development of smart cities.
- South Korea and Japan will collectively account for 7% of the total market share.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2150
Honeywell International, Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, ABB, Johnson Controls, Plc, Delta Electronics, Inc., Eaton Corporation, Bosch Rexroth, Emerson, AVASGLO Group, Signellent Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd., Comnatz Thailand Company Ltd, Deos AG, MCS Automation Technology Company Ltd., and Philips Lighting are some prominent players operating in the building automation systems market profiled by FMI.
As per FMI’s analysis, top 5 players in the building automation systems market comprise Siemens AG, Honeywell International, ABB, Schneider Electric, and Johnson Controls, plc, accounting for 44% of the total market share.
Prominent players in the building automation systems market are focusing on intensive research and development to add new products and services to their product portfolios. Apart from this, strategic collaborations, acquisitions, and mergers will remain key growth strategies among market players in the upcoming decade. For instance:
- In August 2021, Schneider Electric released its new EcoStruxure Micro Data Centre architectures on Stratus Technologies’ ftServer edge computing platforms to move data center capabilities to factory floors. These systems integrate Stratus’ fault tolerance and virtualization with Schneider’s uninterrupted power supply and run critical equipment with no downtown.
- In July 2021, Germany’s Bosch Rexroth and Gamuda Engineering announced a collaboration to offer building automation systems in the Malaysian construction industry. The collaboration is aimed to raise the Malaysian construction industry’s competency in automation.
More Insights on the Building Automation Systems Market
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the global building automation systems market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of :
By Product Type:
By System Type:
- Security & Surveillance
- Lighting Solutions
- BEMS (Building Energy Management)
By Application Type:
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-2150
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the current building automation systems market value?
- At what rate did the building automation systems market grow between 2016 and 2020?
- What are the key trends driving building automation systems sales?
- Who are the leading players in the building automation systems market?
- What will be the demand outlook for North America Building Automation Systems market?
- What is the market share of leading players in Building Automation Systems market?
- What will be the building automation systems market share in Europe?
- What is the current market share of Japan and South Korea in the global building automation systems market?
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Industrial Automation Domain
Water Treatment System Market – 2020 Analysis and Review: Water Treatment System Market by System – Water Treatment and Sludge Treatment for 2020-2030
Telehandlers Market – 2020 Analysis and Review: Telehandlers Market by Ownership – Rental Service Providers, Construction, Agriculture Aftermarket for 2020-2030
Bonded Magnets Market – 2020 Analysis and Review: Bonded Magnets Market by Product – Rare Earth Magnets, Ferrite Magnets, et al for 2020-2030
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centres in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/building-automation-systems-market