Global demand for biogas has witnessed a spike in demand, owing to mounting concerns over depleting fossil reserves and environmental impact of conventional fuels. According to Future Market Insights, global biogas market revenues totalled nearly US$ 24.5 Bn in 2015. During the forecast period 2016-2026, global biogas revenues are estimated to reach US$ 48, 761.2 million, growing at a steady 6.5% CAGR. Between 2016 and 2026, the global biogas revenues are projected to double, with Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Latin America among the key regions fuelling demand.
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1397
Future Market Insights’ report – titled “Biogas Market: Global Industry Analysis & Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026” – includes a compilation of research findings on the prospective growth analysis of global biogas market. The report signifies the contribution of APAC and Latin America on the global biogas revenues. During the forecast period, the APAC biogas market is expected to attain fastest growth by registering an impressive 9.2% CAGR, while Latin America will account for more than 50% of the global biogas revenues.
In North America, adoption of biogas plants is projected to drop considerably, owing to the rising preference for solar power in the US. By 2026-end, North America’s biogas plant will be valued over US$ 9.6 billion, while nearly 20,000 kilotons of volume will be sold in Western Europe. On the other hand, regions such as Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Eastern Europe will exhibit a comparatively nascent growth in terms of biogas revenues, through 2026.
Global Biogas Market: Research Highlights
- Government initiatives will be one of the strongest growth drivers for the global biogas market, and rampant enactment of stringent environmental laws which curb the GHG emissions will actively promote the use of biogas across end-use industries.
- In terms of sourcing materials for production of biogas, the global agricultural sector is expected to be the largest attributor for global revenues throughout the forecast period.
- By 2026, over US$ 22 billion global revenues will be accounted by biogas sourced from agricultural waste, which will be nearly US$ 3 billion more than biogas emanating from municipal sources.
- Throughout the forecast period, electricity applications will continue to dominate the global biogas revenues.
- The variety of feedstock materials and their global availability favours the adoption of biogas systems in residential sectors around the world.
- Additionally, increasing expenditure on waste management is directing surplus incentives for development of advanced & high-capacity biogas systems.
- Although, the feasibility of using biogas as energy resource remains quite limited as large scale heating processes in heavy industries require high power output and low processing time, which cannot be availed through biogas plants.
Global Biogas Market: Competitive Backdrop
Targeting production of biogas on a large and commercial scale is a major challenge for biogas companies. Air Liquide, Schmack Biogas GmbH, and Wartsila are among the established players according to Future Market Insights’ report. On the other hand, EnviTech Biogas AG and Scandinavian Biogas Fuels International AB are extending their market presence through strategic expansions, joint ventures, and partnerships. Other prominent biogas manufacturers profiled in the report include, Asia Biogas, Greenlane Biogas, S.P. Renewable Energy Source Pvy. Ltd., Swedish Biogas International AB, Agrinz Technologies GmbH, and PlanET Biogas Global GmbH.
For More Details, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1397
Market Segmentation of the Global Biogas Market
- Industrial and Others
- Vehicle Fuel and Others
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com