Baby Dental Care Products: Introduction
- Baby dental care products are specially formulated products used to cleanse the dental cavity of babies and to maintain proper oral hygiene. It is important to take care of a baby’s oral health as soon as the first tooth arrives to prevent and reduce cavities, and oral infectious diseases.
- After the baby becomes 6 months old, he or she gradually begins to consume solid food which can create cavities and lead to choking risk, if proper care is not taken. Thus, parents use dental care products for their babies to avoid these oral problems. The different types of baby dental care products available for infants and children in the market include soft bristles toothbrush, and toothpaste with herbal and natural ingredients.
- Increase in disposable income, growth in population, and awareness about baby dental care hygiene is expected to drive the baby dental care products market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Baby Dental Care Products Market
- Baby dental care products help in taking care of teeth of infants and children and keeps them free from cavities and germs. The past few years have seen immense growth in the baby care products market due to an increase in purchasing power of millennial parents coupled with rise in disposable income, which is expected to drive the baby dental care products market during the forecast period.
- The guidance of pediatric dentists and professionals on the use of separate baby products is expected to create awareness among consumers and drive the baby dental care products market during the forecast period. Also, increase in internet penetration, advertisements, promotions, and availability of fluoride and paraben-free dental care products is seeing demand in the market.
- Manufacturers are investing in advertisements, research and development, and also focusing on new products such as toothpastes containing natural and herbal ingredients (chamomile, sage, etc.) and toothbrushes with extra small heads and soft bristles to attract more consumers to buy the products.
- Changing geopolitics and implementation of restrictions such as manufacturing work stoppage, and lockdowns due to the COVID-19 pandemic may act as a hindrance to the growth of the baby dental care products market.
Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of this Report @
North America to Hold Major Share of the Baby Dental Care Products Market
- In terms of region, the baby dental care products market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America dominates the baby dental care products market due to the rise in awareness and availability of high-quality baby care products.
- The market in North America is followed by the markets in Europe and Asia Pacific. Millennial parents with high disposable income, urbanization, and changing lifestyles are expected to drive the baby dental care products market during the forecast period in these regions.
Pre Book now our premium research report @
Key Players Operating in the Baby Dental Care Products Market are Listed Below:
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Fresh LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kao Corp.
- Pigeon Corporation
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Unilever plc
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,